What set xTuple apart was how solid the functionality was for the price. Most small to mid-sized companies cannot afford the more expensive ERP systems out there, but they do need a system. xTuple’s offering was clearly the best value.
xTuple Enterprise Edition
The ultimate solution for your growing business
The Enterprise Edition also includes the following add-on components and complementary offerings:
- xTuple Connect, our powerful integration platform for connecting to outside systems, includes full integration of your CRM, accounting and ERP with your existing corporate email system;
- xTuple Web Portal, enabling your customers and other trading partners to interact with your ERP system through your website;
- Fixed Assets Depreciation and Maintenance packages for full integration of your fixed asset register and depreciation schedules with xTuple accounting;
- xTuple Project Accounting, our robust Budget and Financial Reporting for project management;
- Enhanced Commissions package, which allows for sophisticated management of complex sales teams; and
- a 50% discount on any tier of our xTuple Network (XTN) service offering, allowing for xTuple-managed upgrades, offsite backup, database and hosting services.
xTuple Enterprise is our premium offering – with a minimum license of ten concurrent users. It is an outstanding value.
May 20-24: Setup, Configuration & Operation
July 16: Accounting for Non-Accountants