- Free Demo
xTuple ERP 4.10.0 is now available
xTuple ERP 4.10.0 (final) is now available for download from GitHub and SourceForge. We have fixed 45 bugs since RC, and fixed over 300 bugs and implemented more than 90 features since 4.9.5. Commercial editions and extensions can be downloaded by commercial customers from xTuple.org. See the Release Notes for a full list of changes.
You can also read the What's in it For Me? Release of xTuple ERP 4.10.0 final with major new features and technology changes blog post for an overview of some of the most exciting new features in xTuple ERP 4.10.0.
Note: Mac users should refer to How to Open the xTuple ERP CRM Desktop Client on your Mac when warned by Gatekeeper about Unidentified Developers if they see a warning when opening the xTuple ERP+CRM Desktop Client. xTuple is working with Apple to resolve this known issue.
The themes for this release have been:
- Lay the groundwork for an ERP dashboards extension
- Implement Feature Mob 2 features
- Update technology infrastructure
- Improve desktop client performance
As part of the technology update, you will need PostgreSQL 9.3, 9.4, or 9.5 with the following PostgreSQL extensions:
- plv8 - See our GitHub wiki for information on how to install it
- ossp-uuid - If you build PostgreSQL from source code, you may have to rebuild it. Make sure to include the
--with-ossp-uuidoption for the
configurecommand. See our instructions for building PostgreSQL for details.
Thanks to all who contributed to this release, including feature sponsors, partners, customers, and interns.